• About our Coach Tours
• Joining the Tour
• London Hotels
• Dover Hotels
• Holiday Coach Tours
• Your UK Travel Team
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Advice
Extra Booking Information
• About our Prices
• Terms and Conditions
• Your Security
• Flight Booking Terms
• Phone: +44 (0)1451 833 721
• Contact Form
Select Motor Racing : New Executive Coaches for our 2013 Tours
Select Motor Racing 'Run by Fans for Fans'
We believe our Coach Tours offer the best value for money !
Travel Packages : When booking a Travel Package you will also need to complete our 'Tour Booking Agreement' including your 'Travel Insurance' details.
Escorted Coach Tour Types
• HT : Holiday Tours we offer a range of 4 nights upto 12 night Tours.
You see all 3 'Days Track Action' and support Races.
They have No Overnight travel and we offer free excursions and special features with these Tours.
• WE : Short Break Tours offer a chance to see Saturday and Sunday 'Track Action' and support Races, most have No Overnight travel.
• CD : Circuit Direct these usually have some Overnight Travel. They are normally without accommodation and offer great value.
For the Spanish, Monaco and Italian - F1 Grands Prix we stay overnight at Chaumont, France.
For the Hungarian GP we offer a very 'Special 9 night Holiday Tour' stay overnight in Heβheim & Schwabach Germany, Vienna Austria, we stay 4 Nights Budapest and include optional excursions.
For the Belgian and Italain 'Combined' GP Tour we stay overnight in Triberg Germany and include optional excursions.
For Le Mans we stay in Chartres, La Ferte Bernard.
For the British GP, Coach Tours ; we offer several joining options ;
• London Tours start from Victoria Coach Station with M25 and M1 joining.
• Northern 'West' Link Tours start Liverpool, then Manchester, Manchester Airport, then M6 junctions to Birmingham.
• Northern 'East' Link Tours start Leeds collecting Bradford, Sheffield, M1 junctions including, Chesterfield, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry.
Please enquire for your Joining Point, final times will be advised with your Itinerary.
- We also offer Travel to our Coventry Hotels via National Express so you can join our Tours almost anywhere.
Tour Hotels & Accommodation:
Ask anyone (names provided on request) who has travelled with us and they will tell you about the great family run hotels (3*) we use and their locations close to the circuits.
Prices are quoted on a B&B Twin/Share basis - some single rooms are available at a slightly higher rate if you prefer.
Our Family run Hotels offer an excellent set menu 3 course Dinner - we recommend that you take the half board as it is such good value.
Our Coaches ; offer the highest standard and are operated by a British Company. They are members of 'The Confederation of Passengers Transport' and the 'Guild of British Coach Operators'.
• We have on board Toilets & Air Conditioning.
• Video plus P.A Systems - travel in comfort.
• Meal and comfort stops will be made.
• We operate a no Smoking Policy on all our coaches.
• We offer on board complimentary Tea & Coffee.
• Fridge/Cool Box.
• Adjustable Seats with safety belts.
• We operate an allocated seating policy so that those travelling together can be seated together.
Points to Note :
• For your security and ours we supply 'Luggage Address Labels' when we have different Tour Hotel options.
• Ferry Travel: On our Coach Tours we cross the channel via the Dover Calais route. We must now provide Full Passenger Information to the Ferry Company as part of the EU Travel Regulations.
• Special Travel Needs: Please advise us at the time of Booking, unfortunately we do not have space for motorized wheel chairs.
• Travel Insurance: ( click on the sidebar link for details )
• We offer Coach Travel Insurance Cover - but if you have your own cover then we must have a copy of your Travel Insurance details.
• Tour Guarantee: All Coach tours are subject to minimum Tour numbers - in the unlikely event of your tour option being canceled, you can either have a full refund, or we guarantee you a place on an alternative tour to the same event.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Select Motor Racing.