Belgian F1 Grand Prix
Event Information Page ; for this Event we offer ;
Race Tickets ; General Admission, Grandstands and Circuit Hospitality
Escorted Travel Packages
• Coach Tours
5 night Tour depart Wednesday
4 night Tour depart Thursday
3 night Tour depart Friday
2 night Tour depart Friday with overnight travel
• Escorted Tours with Hotel, Airport and Circuit Transfers
• Hotel with Circuit Transfers
• Eurostar to Brussels with Airport and Circuit Transfers
• Self Drive Packages with Channel Crossing options and Circuit Transfers
• Valkenburg Hotels
• Flights : we offer a Free 'Find a Flight' Service when booking our Travel Packages
Thursday evening we offer you the opportunity to meet your 'Select Travel Team' and other F1 Travellers while relaxing in the hotel bar.
We present you with your Grand Prix Travel Pack containing Event Information, Race Tickets and 'Paddock News' update
• Capital City : Brussels
• Official Language :
Dutch (Flemish) in Flanders to the north and French in Wallonia to the south.
The Brussels-Capital Region, is legally French-Dutch bilingual [English Widely Spoken]
• Currency : € euro
• Time Zone : GMT + 1 hours
• Main Airport Code : BRU
• STD Code : 32
• Emergency Services : 112 emergency services
• Visa : EU/British Passport Holders
Require a full passport which must be valid for 6 months after departure.
• Travel Advice - CLICK HERE
UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) for Travel Advice call 0845 850 289 or view online,
www.fco.gov.uk - CLICK HERE
• Thursday Excursion ; we visit Historique Monschau where you have time for lunch.
• Thursday afternoon we visit the Circuit / Pit Lane Walkabout [ GP ticket required ]
Our Tours are based in the Picturesque Holiday Town of Valkenburg. The market town offers something for all with nice terraces, great bars and restaurants. The Geul River runs through Valkenburg. The home of Holland's premier Casino and the historic Valkenburg Castle ruins - the highest in the Netherlands. Go tobogganing and ride the cable car in the Theme Park and visit the underground caves in the Grotto with its drawings and carvings dated back to the Roman times.