Le Mans 24hr
Event Information Page ; for this Event we offer ;
Race Tickets ;
- General Admission and Grandstands
- Circuit Camping
- Circuit Hospitality
Circuit excursions ;
- By Air - Helicopter Over flight, from an altitude of 150 metres to see all the track action.
- By Coach - allow 3 hours: visit Mulsanne, Indianapolis & Arnage Corners.
Coach Tours ;
We offer a number of Coach Tours with Hotel / Circuit Camping options
- Escorted Tours by Air or Train, with Hotel and Circuit Transfers
- Self Drive, with Crossing and Camping
- Self Drive, with Crossing and Hotel and circuit tranfers
- Flights : we offer a Free 'Find a Flight' Service when booking our Travel Packages
If you have never been before or just revisiting because it's great !
Then our Le Mans Tours offer something for all. The Race is covered over a 24 hour period starting 3pm Saturday until 3pm Sunday.
The eventual winning team would have covered around 370 laps of the 8.5 mile circuit at an average speed of 130mph.
The dedicated will savour the start and later drift away to sample the Champagne.
Then it's into the night make your pit stop in the many bars and food shacks, staying the pace and see, in the morning awake.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Select Motor Racing.