• Terms and Conditions
• Race Ticket Terms
• Your Security
• How to Book
• Travel Insurance
• Travel Advice
• By Air : Joining our Tours
• Flight Booking Terms
• By Coach : Joining our Tours
• About our Coach Tours
• Holiday Events by Coach
• Your UK Travel Team
• Phone: +44 (0)1451 833 721
• Contact Form
Select Motor Racing : Travel Advice
UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) Travel Advice call 0845 850 289.
www.fco.gov.uk - CLICK HERE for online information.
UK : Met Office for Local and World Weather
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/ - CLICK HERE for online information.
GMT : World Clock and Travel Information
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/ - CLICK HERE for online information.
- Get travel insurance and check that the cover is appropriate.
- Check what vaccinations you need at least 6 weeks before you go and consider whether you need to take extra health precautions - www.dh.gov.uk
- Get a good guidebook and get to know your destination. Find out about local laws and customs.
- Ensure you have a valid passport that is in good condition and the necessary visas.
- Make copies of your passport, insurance policy plus 24-hour emergency number, and ticket details. Leave these copies, your itinerary and contact details with family and friends.
- Take another form of ID with you (preferably with a photograph) ie: Driving License.
- Take enough money for your trip and some back-up funds eg travellers cheques, sterling or US dollars.
Non EU Countries - Know about where you are going.
- Get a good guide book and look at the FCO country fact sheets.
- Make sure you know about local laws especially relating to alcohol and drugs.
- Try to be aware of any locally endangered animals and plants within your destination country to ensure that you do not unwittingly purchase wildlife souvenirs from endangered plants or animals in which trade may be regulated.
- Make sure you know about local culture especially relating to dress codes.
- Take a phrase book that you can use in emergencies.
Select Motor Racing - 'Travel Guide' - we provide a detailed travel guide for all our Travel Packages to Non EU States.
All clients traveling with Select Motor Racing must be covered by Travel Insurance against loss of money & luggage, medical expenses, cancellation charges in the event of illness prior to departure, etc. Other optional benefits could cover for redundancy qualifying for statutory payment. If taking out Select Motor Racing Insurance cover you must pay the policy amount at the time of booking otherwise cancellation and illness claims will not be considered by the Insurance Company.
If you have any concerns please contact me,
Select Motor Racing.