Indy A tradition like no other ;
The Indianapolis 500 is certain to keep you on the edge of your seat. Who will earn the right to kiss the yard of bricks and drink the milk in the winner's circle this year?
Experience the Indy 500 on the famous grounds of The Brickyard with a package from Select Motor Racing - Travel !
Please complete the enquiry form below or call us Book Now
Upon your arrival into Indianapolis International Airport (IND) make your way to the Hampton Inn downtown, where a three-night stay, including continental breakfast, has been reserved for you.
Saturday / Sunday
Return transfers to the circuit are included on both days and on Sunday with a 'Police Escort' to reach the Speedway quickly and avoid the heavy traffic, it's pretty exciting too!
On Saturday there is entry to the drivers meeting and on race day a numbered seat in the Paddock Stand* is included for the Indy 500. The Gasoline Alley tour and the Hall of Fame Museum ticket is also included.
Make your way to Indianapolis International Airport (IND) for your return flight home or continue your vacation throughout beautiful Indianapolis
The Hampton Inn downtown is located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis in the historic Cheaspeak Building.
Directly across from the Circle Centre Mall and within walking distance to 30 downtown restaurants, this hotel is very conveniently located.
Each room is equipped with a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, cable TV, and clock/radios. Amenities also included are complimentary continental breakfast, wireless internet, free USA Today and local phone calls with no long distance credit card access fees.
Escorted Tour Package;
With our UK / US Travel Team offering a 4 and 3 night Hotel stay with daily breakfast. Depart Monday.
Race Tickets are included in our package price for both days.
You can also prebook Friday seated viewing tickets for the Drivers Parade.
2018 Price Per Person:
3 nights £1089 person based on double / twin occupancy.
4 nights £1179 person based on double / twin occupancy.
Single Room Supplement £400
- Flights are extra to the land package price.
Extra night prices are valid for certain nights only.
Special rates available for triple or quad rooms.
Hotel Room Types Double Bed max 2 person(s) Single room (1 bed) max 1 person(s)
Triple room max 3 person(s) Twin beds max 2 person(s)
Race Day General Event Schedule
• 5 a.m. Garage opens to participants
• 6 a.m. Military bomb to signify opening of track to public
• 7 a.m. Team equipment/supplies enter pits
• 8 a.m. Spectacle of Bands
• 10 a.m. IMS pace car rides
• 10:30 a.m. Cars begin entering pit lane
• 10:55 a.m. Cars in place in pit lane
• 11:15 a.m. Grid cars on front straightaway
• "On the Banks of the Wabash" - Purdue University Band
• 11:30 a.m. Clear pit lane (cold pit passes must leave)
• 11:40 a.m. Cars in place on grid
• 11:50 a.m. Engine warm up begins
• 12:00 p.m. Engine warm up concludes
• Cars will not receive fuel top off on the grid
• ABC broadcast begins
• 12:14 p.m. Drivers report to North Green Room (Pagoda)
• 12:25 p.m. Drivers in 11 rows for Driver Introductions
• 12:30 p.m. Race Mode required on annual/indy only credentials for pit access
• 12:33 p.m. Driver Introductions (live)
• 12:39 p.m. Drivers Picture - Yard of Bricks
• 12:47 p.m. "America the Beautiful"
• 12:52 p.m. "God Bless America"
• 12:54 p.m. "National Anthem" - Concludes with flyover
• 12:56 p.m. "Drivers to Your Cars"
• 12:57 p.m. Invocation
• 1:01 p.m. Rifle Volley
• 1:02 p.m. Taps
• 1:03 p.m. "Back Home Again in Indiana"
• Balloon spectacle
• 1:05 p.m. "Ladies and Gentleman Start Your Engines" - Mari Hulman George
• 1:06 p.m. Parade Lap
• 1:10 p.m. Pace Laps
• 1:12 p.m. Green Flag - 2010 Indianapolis 500© Mile Race
We would prefer to talk with you, we are not just an 'Online' Website Company.
However we understand if you just wish to book or enquire online for ease, use the form below which will process your enquiry or comment directly.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Select Motor Racing.